Samantha Wills just launched a mens jewellery line!
Samantha Wills is catering for all genders now with a new mens jewellery line!
Alrighty boys, Christmas has come a little early for you as jewellery designing goddess, Samantha Wills has gone and released a line just for the males.
The new line puts a cute little twist on the original brand name, now called "Wills", and features an array of different coloured bracelets that are still quite masculine.
This new collection is going to include an array of semi-precious stones such as onyx and tigers eye as well as multiple "styles that are perfect for those long sun-drenched afternoons". Wills is the perfect accessory for the everyday boho man who owns his own masculinity and isn't afraid to work a little bling.
The wooden beading presents a not-too-over-the-top earthy vibe that is super wearable for any man. The new line is already available to purchase from the Samantha Wills website.
So whether you're looking to spoil yourself or you're stuck on what to get a special man in your life for Christmas, then one of these bad boys makes a perfect, subtle and lovely gift!
- When will the Dua Lipa x /Nyden collaboration be available?
- See all the pics from the PrettyLittleThing x Karl Kani collab
- Research shows Amal Clooney’s royal wedding outfit has set a new trend
- Boohoo is selling a dupe of Meghan Markle’s halter-neck wedding dress
- Science shows Meghan Markle’s real effect on fashion