Sales extended: See the AfterYay March 2019 sales that are still going
The bargains aren't over yet! Here are the retailers keeping the discounts coming.
The last 48 hours have been huge for online shoppers. Kicking off at 12am Wednesday morning, the AfterYay sales brought massive savings on beauty, fashion and homewares, giving us everything we could ever want from a sale event. Just when you thought the fun was over, though, some retailers have decided to keep the sales going.
Bargain hunters can still grab 50% off storewide at boohoo, up to 40% off selected skincare, haircare and beauty tools at ry.com.au and 20% off at Bed Bath N' Table. Fashionistas will also be happy to note that there are still sales running at PrettyLittleThing and Dissh. You can also still shop an impressive 40% off at Sheridan, so there's plenty to still be excited about.
We've listed the sales that are still running below, but you'll have to be quick. The good times can't last forever and most of these bargains expire at midnight.
AfterYay sales still running
- Boohoo – 50% off storewide
- Dissh – 20% off full priced styles
- PrettyLittleThing – Up to 70% off everything
- ry.com.au – Up to 40% off selected skincare, haircare and beauty tools
- Facial Co. – Up to 40% off selected skincare, haircare and beauty tools
- Look Fantastic – Up to 40% off selected skincare, cosmetics, haircare and beauty tools
Just in case we've missed anything, you can check out our full list of stores offering Afterpay and do some sleuthing for yourself. And if you wanted to see exactly which stores participated in this 48-hour sale, you can check out our guide to the AfterYay sales.
- Everything you need to know about eBay’s first print and online catalogue
- Kylie Jenner is launching Kylie Baby: Everything you need to know
- Uber Eats has added HOYTS to its app and here’s what we know
- IKEA “mini” has just opened in Sydney
- Glen Cocoa is officially a drink you can have delivered to your house