Sale: Las Vegas flights for under $1,000 return on Fiji Airways and Virgin America
Say Viva Las Vegas to Sin City with cheap flights to Vegas from three major cities.
If news that Virgin America's impending disappearance is making you wish you could have one last hurrah with the airline then you'll be stoked to hear you can for a bargain price. Flights soaring off from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne on the airline, in conjunction with Fiji Airways, are taking off to Las Vegas for under $1,000.
Dates for these discounted fares from April to October so plan your outfits well as there are dates during the Vegas summer which can reach scorching temperatures.
Here's the cheapest fare we've found departing from each city:
- From Sydney: $915 return
- From Brisbane: $919 return
- From Melbourne: $947 return
These flights aren't part of any particular promotion and are available until sold out.
To book: You can browse dates and book these discounted fares on I Want That Flight here.
- Jetstar sale drops Hamilton Island fares from $99 a pop
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale