Sale: Fly to Las Vegas, USA from $907 return
Make your way to Vegas for less.
Fiji Airways and Virgin America are getting together to fly you to the other city that never sleeps, with flights to Las Vegas going from $907 return in August to November 2017. This is the toe-end of the Las Vegas summer, so you might feel the heat if you travel early on but you'll hit more idyllic weather by travelling from September onwards. You'll also enjoy less crowds as these months are also during off-peak.
These flights are full service round-trips, heading to the USA via Fiji. Which means, yes, if you want, you can also snap up a side-trip to Fiji as well if you play your cards right.
There's no set end date for this sale but seats are bound to go fast.
Firstly, because they're straight-up great value, coming out ahead of the last Las Vegas sale we noted which saw Virgin Australia drop $985 return fares on our doorsteps. And secondly, because they coincide with an Intrepid Tours USA deal, to multiply your savings.
Flights depart from Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney, with Brisbane and Melbourne winning the round for the cheapest fares.
- Brisbane to Las Vegas - from $907 return
- Melbourne to Las Vegas - from 907 return
- Sydney to Las Vegas - from $932 return
Select dates on sale across all three routes include: 4-15 September, 18 October - 1 November and 5 September - 17 October.
Search for them below to get the very best price:
Search for flights to Las Vegas
- Athens or Berlin from $299 each way with these cheap Scoot flights
- New Tigerair sale crashes Jetstar’s party with $43.95 fares within Australia
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
- Discover your backyard with domestic fares from $35 in the latest Jetstar sale
- Explore the UK with 5-star flights from $1,140 return
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes