Sale: Fly to 8 European cities for under $1,000 return
Discover London, Paris, Copenhagen and more with a bargain flight.
Just yesterday, budget airline Jetstar wrapped up its Fly Overseas sale, which took Aussies outside of their home country and all the way through the Pacific and Asia for unbelievably low prices. However, if you were looking to spread your wings a little further, the carrier's current sale might be more your style.
You can fly to eight different European cities all for under $1,000 return.
Aussie favourites such as London and Paris are in the mix, selling for $942 and $945 return respectively, alongside Central and Eastern European cities such as Vienna and Warsaw.
The cheapest fares we've found on booking site I Want That Flight are:
- Melbourne to London: $942 return flying Royal Brunei between November 2017 and February 2018
- Sydney to Paris: $945 return flying Vietnam Airlines between July and August 2017
- Melbourne to Paris: $947 return flying Vietnam Airlines between October and November 2017
- Perth to Copenhagen: $953 return flying Thai Airways between July and August 2017
- Sydney to Vienna: $957 return flying Air India in August 2017
- Perth to Rome: $981 return flying Thai Airways in September 2017
- Perth to Warsaw: $987 return flying Jetstar and British Airways in October 2017
- Sydney to Frankfurt: $992 return flying Air India between July and August 2017
- Melbourne to Oslo: $997 return flying Thai Airways in May 2017
Book: You can browse for cheap flights and book them through I Want That Flight.