Jetstar sale: Fly to one of four New Zealand cities for less than $300 return
Wellington, Auckland, Christchurch and Queenstown.
Mountains, fjords and lakes. Whichever pristine vista you're eyeing, budget airline Jetstar is now taking you there for less, with flights across the ditch to major New Zealand cities as low as $198 return.
The cities on sale are Wellington, Auckland, Christchurch and Queenstown, with the lowest fares being on journeys between the Gold Coast and Wellington for $198 return. These are closely followed by flights between the Gold Coast and Christchurch and Auckland, which are selling for $213 return and Melbourne to Christchurch at $228 return. Most of these fares are for travel between May and July.
Other sample flights from different Australian cities include:
- Sydney to Christchurch from $253
- Hobart to Christchurch from $298
- Gold Coast to Queenstown from $300
- Sydney to Auckland from $253
While these aren't the cheapest fares we've seen on Jetstar, having eyeballed $154 return flights in March, they do include winter ski season dates, from June through to October, making them a bargain.
Ready to fly? You can browse for and book these stellar fares on I Want That Flight.
- Jetstar sale drops Hamilton Island fares from $99 a pop
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale