AirAsia sale: Fly to Delhi from $436 return
Departures from major Australian cities throughout 2017.
Malaysia's low-cost carrier AirAsia is once again taking us to the skies for a bargain price. This time we're looking at return flights to Delhi for less than $500 return.
The lowest flight we've found to Delhi is $436 return and is for flights from Melbourne, although other major Australian cities are also sporting discounts.
Sample fares available at the moment are: Gold Coast to Delhi from $458 return, Perth to Delhi from $488 return and Sydney to Delhi from $495 return.
These flights are for select travel dates from April to November 2017.
Delhi not your destination of choice? AirAsia also has sale flights to Mumbai from $543 return (departing Perth). Other fares include: Melbourne to Mumbai from $633 and Sydney to Mumbai from $642 return.
As a low-cost carrier, this price does not include extras such as checked baggage, on-board meals and in-flight entertainment. These can be purchased during the booking process for an additional fee.
AirAsia charges a $10 processing fee per flight per person on credit and debit card purchases. You can avoid this by paying with PayPal.
These AirAsia fares are not part of any particular promotion and are available until sold out.
- Virgin Australia sale slashes Perth fares in half
- Qantas flight sale: Take off across Australia from $99
- Jetstar’s EOFY sale has landed: Catch flights from $29 a pop
- Click Frenzy™ Travel early flight sales drop: 10% off Qatar Airways and Air New Zealand
- Virgin sale: Take off to Bali, Fiji, Samoa, Vanuatu and Queenstown from $399 return