Sale: Qatar Airways to Spain from $1,065 return
Tantalising tapas, amazing art and sweet, sweet sangria!
The Spanish capital of Madrid and all its delicious tapas offerings is calling, with flights reduced to a delectable $1,065 return.
Getting you there is 5-star luxury airline Qatar Airways, which means you'll enjoy an all-inclusive service of checked luggage, in-flight meals and entertainment from departure to destination. As you'll be flying Qatar, you'll also enjoy a stopover in Doha, which you can extend into a free layover with accommodation and tours thanks to Qatar's latest tourism push.
Flights are for travel from September to November 2017, an optimal time to visit as the city will be cooling down from what tends to be a blisteringly hot summer. To tempt you further, here are the lead-in fares:
- Perth to Madrid: $1,065 return
- Adelaide to Madrid: $1,078 return
- Melbourne to Madrid: $1,109 return
- Sydney to Madrid: $1,122 return
The last notable fares to Madrid on Qatar were earlier this month, where fares were $1,063 return for similar dates - so at just $2 more, these are still very much a steal.
Book: Fares are available until sold out, so if you're keen book them now through I Want That Flight.
- Virgin Australia sale slashes Perth fares in half
- Qantas flight sale: Take off across Australia from $99
- Jetstar’s EOFY sale has landed: Catch flights from $29 a pop
- Click Frenzy™ Travel early flight sales drop: 10% off Qatar Airways and Air New Zealand
- Virgin sale: Take off to Bali, Fiji, Samoa, Vanuatu and Queenstown from $399 return