Sale: All-inclusive flights to Canada $1,095 return
Korean Air is on a roll with flights to Vancouver and Toronto going for a steal.
It's a rare sight when flights drop below $1,200 return from Australia's capital cities to two of Canada's most popular destinations, but Korean Air has the golden tickets that can take you there for less.
On sale with the 4-star, all-inclusive airline are flights from Brisbane to Vancouver from $1,095 and flights departing Sydney for Toronto from $1,200.
Flights from major Australian cities up for grabs include:
- Departing Brisbane: $1,095 return
- Departing Sydney: $1,133 return
- Departing Melbourne: $1,245 return (flying China Eastern)
- Departing Sydney: $1,200 return
- Departing Melbourne: $1,420 return (flying Air Canada and United Airlines)
Flights are for select travel dates ranging from 1 May 2017 all the way through to 31 March 2018. Unfortunately there are no sale flights during the school or Christmas holiday period, but with Air Canada's direct seasonal flights to Vancouver (from Melbourne only) taking off from 3 December this year, you won't be short on all-inclusive options to get you to Canada in time for a white Christmas.
Book: Browse and book these enviably cheap fares on I Want That Flight. They're part of the Korean Air World on Sale promotion, ending 31 May 2017.
- Jetstar sale drops Hamilton Island fares from $99 a pop
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale