Sale: $95 flights to Hamilton Island with Virgin Australia
Sunny days, powder-soft beaches and warm waters await.
Virgin Australia has released its latest paradise-bound sale and in it are hot destinations across the Queensland state, including Proserpine, Mackay and Cairns.
Our pick? Hamilton Island.
Renowned for its powder-soft beaches, snorkelling and diving pursuits and all-round romantic atmosphere, Virgin Australia's sale can get you there for under $100 each-way when jet setting between Hamilton Island and Brisbane.
Fares and routes available to Hamilton Island in this sale are as follows:
- Brisbane to Hamilton Island... from $95 each way
- Sydney to Hamilton Island... from $139 each way
- Melbourne to Hamilton Island... from $140 each way
- Canberra to Hamilton Island... from $179 each way
- Adelaide to Hamilton Island... from $199 each way
- Hobart to Hamilton Island... from $199 each way
- Perth to Hamilton Island... from $259 each way
Flights departing Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane are direct. All other flights require a stopover.
To snag these fares, you'll need to travel between 15 August 2017 and 21 March 2018, excluding peak holiday periods. The good news is that the weather on Hamilton Island is good all year round so you can't go too wrong, whichever dates you choose to travel.
To book: All fares can be booked direct through Virgin Australia until midnight 21 July 2017.
All booked? Don't forget to complete your perfect trip to paradise by using these top Hamilton Island accommodation deals.
- Jetstar drops South Australia and NSW border reopening sale with flights from $59
- Explore your state with Virgin Australia’s sale from $79 a pop
- Jetstar’s sale has Australian fares starting from $49
- This Jetstar sale will have you flying from $49
- Jetstar’s sale is taking you across Australia from $45 a pop
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes