Sale: $260 return flights to Cambodia on AirAsia
An exotic culture of ancient cities and gorgeous waterfront.
AirAsia's latest mega sale is well under way and in it we've seen some exceptional prices on travel from Australia to exotic Asian cities. Of the lot, one of the more exceptional tickets that has crossed our desks is to the capital of Cambodia: Phnom Penh.
Prices start from $260 return for departures from Perth, which is slightly cheaper than Jetstar's latest Cambodia sale.
If you're departing from another capital, starting fares are:
- Melbourne to Phnom Penh from $343 return
- Gold Coast to Phnom Penh from $348
- Sydney to Phnom Penh from $348 return.
On these prices you can travel from February to May 2018, which is still dry season making it a definite find. Bear in mind however that wet season starts in May, so it's best to avoid travelling during the end of the sale period to increase your chances of perfect holiday weather.
Book: These fares were found on on I Want That Flight.
This sale ends on 11 June 2017 unless seats are sold out prior.
- Virgin Australia sale slashes Perth fares in half
- Qantas flight sale: Take off across Australia from $99
- Jetstar’s EOFY sale has landed: Catch flights from $29 a pop
- Click Frenzy™ Travel early flight sales drop: 10% off Qatar Airways and Air New Zealand
- Virgin sale: Take off to Bali, Fiji, Samoa, Vanuatu and Queenstown from $399 return