Sale: $221 return flights to Phuket during dry season
Cheap departures on sale now from all across our nation.
With its beating sun, soft sands, clear waters and budget-friendly lifestyle, Phuket is one of those islands that you really can't (and shouldn't) say no to... especially when flights are as cheap as $221 return.
That's what on sale right now thanks to Jetstar's End of Financial Year sale which ends on 19 June unless sold out prior.
While they're not the cheapest fares we've seen on sale with the budget airline, they are for travel dates during the dry season between January and March, making them worth the extra couple of dollars for the greater chance of sunshine.
Flights are also available from October and November, though bear in mind that this is still wet season so aren't ideal unless you're intending to spend your days indoors or out snorkelling or scuba diving.
Starting fares from major cities include:
- Darwin to Phuket... from $221 return
- Perth to Phuket... from $221 return
- Melbourne to Phuket... from $336 return
- Sydney to Phuket... from $369 return
- Hobart to Phuket... from $383 return
- Launceston to Phuket... from $439 return
- Gold Coast to Phuket... from $450 return
- Adelaide to Phuket... from $464 return
- Brisbane to Phuket... from $503 return
- Book: All these flights are available to book through I Want That Flight