Sale: Fly return to Spain on Qatar Airways for $1,026
5-star all-inclusive service from Australia to Barcelona.
Colourful architectural wonders, fresh seafood and beach life all await when you book a trip to the Spanish city of Barcelona. Spend your days wandering down the famous La Rambla street, which takes on a life of its own with street performers, outdoor restaurants and market stalls.
Start your journey right with all the comforts offered by one of the top airlines in the world, Qatar Airways. Qatar will get you from Australia to Barcelona for as little as $1,026 return as part of its latest sale.
The sale is valid for travel in October and November, which is an optimal time to visit, as the city is winding down from the peak summer season and is starting to cool, making it great for sightseeing.
Sample fares we've found on booking site I Want That Flight include:
- Perth to Barcelona from $1,026 return
- Adelaide to Barcelona from $1,033 return
- Melbourne to Barcelona from $1,067 return
- Sydney to Barcelona from $1,077 return
These fares are part of Qatar's latest flight promotion, which also includes flights to Madrid from $1,181 return, Paris from $1,221 return, Zagreb from $1,184 return, Athens from $1,191 return, London from $1,281 return and more. You can see a full list of the destinations on sale on the Qatar Airways website or you can browse for flights on I Want That Flight.
This promotion ends midnight 19 June unless sold out prior.
- Hit Hong Kong in time for Chinese New Year with 5-star flights from $648 return
- Flight Centre EOFY sale: Overseas flights from $356, packages from $279 and cruises from $499
- Take off to India for under $435 return with AirAsia
- Ultra cheap flights to Europe are now on sale from $309
- Qatar Airways extends UK flight sale, drops price even further