Sailings from $170 per day with Norwegian Cruise Lines
Enjoy great deals on Australia, Europe and North American cruises plus bonus OBC.
Multi-award winning Norwegian Cruise Line has proven to be the up there with the best year after year and with its latest deal, you get to experience it all for yourself.
There are a slew of destinations on offer but the best deal we found is for the 12-night Australia and New Zealand Cruise from $2,049 with up to $280 onboard credit. Visit Auckland, Tauranga, Napier, Wellington, Akaroa and Dunedin before slowly cruising through the breathtaking fjords of the southwest. By the day that comes up to $170.75 per day.
Each cruise has a special deal on offer, from onboard credit to your choice of a free option and even a few bonuses to sweeten the deal.
On the 7-night Hawaii cruise, for example, you get to pick one free option from:
- 1 Night Pre Hotel stay
- Specialty Dining Package
- Pre-Paid Service Charges
- USD $50 per port Shore Excursion Credit
- 3rd and 4th Guest Sail Free
Prices start from $2,739 twin share with stops in Kahului, Hilo, Kona, Nawiliwili and Honolulu.
Bonuses on offer include:
- Expedited luggage delivery service
- Discounted spa treatment
- Branded electronic luggage tags
- Dedicated check-in area
Here's a sample of what else you can find in the sale:
- 7-night Mediterranean myTime Cruise from $1,649 - Departs from Barcelona, visit Naples, Rome, Livorno, Cannes and Majorca.
- 13-night South Pacific Cruise from $2,335 - Discover the exotic delights of the South Pacific as well as the best of southeast Queensland.
- 7-night Alaska with Glacier Bay Cruise for $1,819 - Take in the beauty of Alaska’s natural wonders and rustic wildlife sightings with five different ports to explore.
- 7-night Bahamas myTime Cruise from $1,319 - Spend a week sailing from New York aboard the Norwegian Gem with stops in Orlando, Great Stirrup Cay and Bahama Islands.
Scope out all the deals and get detailed itineraries and ship information at Flight Centre.
These prices are available until 31 August but if you’re quick you might be able to pair these cruises with Flight Centre’s EOFY sale.
- 3 cheap overseas holidays you can take now that QLD borders are open
- 10 Best Boxing Day 2021 travel deals
- Annual leave hacks: Turn 20 days of leave into 50+ days off work in 2022
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- 70% of Australians “too scared to travel”, but are they wrong?