FREE shipping on your first order
- Free shipping over $50
We have 4 Recreate Yourself discount codes available
What's the most popular deal from RY.COM.AU this week?
We have a total of 4 deals available for RY.COM.AU today. However, the most popular deal from RY.COM.AU is the FREE shipping on your first order. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
How do I use my Recreate Yourself discount code?
Pros and cons of Recreate Yourself
- Reward points. Be rewarded with RY’s free loyalty program which is available to all members. All you need to do is to log into your existing account to earn points every time you make a purchase.
- 100% price match. RY guarantees their prices are the lowest every time you shop. If you’ve found the same item for cheaper, you will need to notify RY within 24 hours of the competitor’s price after making a purchase.
- Gift certificate. Stuck on ideas for a gift? A gift certificate from RY is a great way to give the recipient the freedom to buy whatever they want, whenever they want it.
- 120 day returns. You have up to 120 days to return your item if you’re unhappy with your purchase. The set period starts from the invoice date of your order and products need to be returned unopened.
- Fixed rate shipping. All items are shipped at a flat rate so if you’re only buying one item you may not get as good as of a value for your purchase compared to if your bought multiple products.
Shipping guide for Recreate Yourself
All shipping is done through Australia Post eParcel, which is a trackable service. This means that someone needs to be home at the time of delivery or the package will be left at the closest pick up point, so you may want to have your items delivered to your work address. Parcels are delivered on weekdays only. Please see the table below for a shipping guide.
Method Delivery Spend over $99 Spend under $99 Notes Standard 2-5 working days Free $6.95 Delivered within Australia Express 1-3 working days $6.95 $9.95 Delivered within Australia Overnight Overnight delivery $9.95 $12.95 Orders must be placed before 3pm the day before Pickup Ready for pickup the next working day Free Free Must be within opening hours
You also have access to postage insurance on all shopping methods for an extra $2.95. It provides you with full cover for any loss or damage during shipping.
Returns, refunds and exchanges with Recreate Yourself
If you’re not happy with your purchase, you can return your order to RY for store credit. You will need to email the team at RY and the staff will help you organise your return. The item that you wish to return needs to be in its original conditions; once the item has been returned RY will store the credit back into your account through the original method of payment.
If items upon arrival are faulty, please contact RY immediately. You may be entitled to a replacement or refund, though if cosmetics are open, they cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in January 2022. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times by shoppers like you. We've also found another 5 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these RY.COM.AU deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best RY.COM.AU offers available today.
More guides on Finder
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
N95 vs KN95 face masks: What’s the difference?
Which one protects you best, and where can you buy them online?
9 tips for founders I learned from launching a startup in a pandemic
Here’s what Ryan Edwards-Pritchard learned so far about building a startup in the grips of a pandemic.
How to watch Arsenal vs Liverpool in the Carabao Cup live and free in Australia
Arsenal and Liverpool are locked at 0-0 ahead of their Carabao Cup semi-final second leg this week.
Australian rapid antigen test statistics
Heres how stock levels and prices are holding up for RATs in Australia.
How to Stake Olympus DAO (OHM)
Learn how to stake OHM and receive high yield from one of DeFi's most ambitious experiments.
Retroactive airdrop farming: How to prepare yourself for 2022
Being early to a new DeFi ecosystem can be very profitable – here's how to game the system and potentially earn yourself some tokens.
What is reporting season and why does it matter to investors?
Reporting season is a 2-week or so period where investors can see the results for a large number of publicly traded companies.
Ask an Expert