Slick cyberpunk shooter RUINER gets a new trailer and a release date
The brutal sci-fi shooter is just a month away.
The much-anticipated sci-fi isometric shooter RUINER finally has a release date, and it's just around the corner. On 26 September, the slick twin-stick shooter will launch on PS4, Xbox One and PC. To celebrate the announcement, publisher Devolver Digital has released a new trailer showing off some of the more devastating weapons you'll have at your disposal.
From a chain-lightning cannon and an explosive railgun to a vicious katana and a meaty lead pipe, RUINER looks to pack plenty of brutal variety in how you deal with your enemies from the monopolistic megacorp HEAVEN.
In typically wacky Devolver Digital style, CEO Fork Parker accompanied the announcement by quipping "After the success of the Hotline Miami series and the impending cash money windfall of RUINER and Absolver, Devolver Digital will only publish games with masks now."
Devolver also recently showed off the customisation in its upcoming martial-arts game Absolver.
- Battle Royale: Treyarch says it will “do it best and better than” Fortnite, PUBG
- Rick and Morty Virtual Rick-ality Review: Show Me What You Got (in VR)
- Dragon’s Crown Pro Review: The pinnacle of 2D visuals
- Command the Australian Centurion in World Of Tanks
- Four Australian FIFA 18 players will compete for a ticket to the Global Series Playoffs tonight