Royal Tag coupon codes
Royal Tag is an online brand name fashion clothing retailer. It offers price reductions on well known brands with a customer friendly, personalised service.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Royal Tag was one of the first companies in Australia to provide an online shopping opportunity. It specialises in well known brands of clothing as well as shoes and other items. The company makes an attempt to offer many items which are not easily available elsewhere in Australia at a discounted price. It offers free shipping, a generous returns policy and also offers a free gift wrapping service and lay bys, if required.
Royal Tag promo codes and discount vouchers for June 2021
How do I use my Royal Tag promo code?
Browse through the codes above from Royal Tag and click on the one you’d like to use. This will safely redirect you to the Royal Tag website.
- Shop around at Royal Tag, when you’ve found an item you’d like to buy click on ‘add to bag’.
- Continue this process for any other items you want to buy.
- When you’ve finished, click on the ‘bag’ link next to the bag symbol on the top right hand corner of the page.
- On this page, confirm that your order is correct and where it says ‘Coupon Code:’ copy and paste your coupon code and click ‘apply’ to validate it.
- Finalise your order by entering your postcode and click ‘proceed to checkout’.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Royal Tag and saved.
Why shop at Royal Tag?
- Royal Tag stocks a number of great brands such as Ralph lauren, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger at discounted prices.
- Royal Tag has a relatively easy to navigate website and a bonus is the gift wrapping service. If you are buying an item as a gift, then they will wrap it in plain white paper and remove any evidence of tags or prices and also add a greeting card if required.
- The company does offer a lay by service, although the prices of items that are reserved using this method are no different from the normal prices. It just allows customers to be able to buy something which they like when they see it appear on the website and keep it back for them until it is eventually paid for in full. For any special offers, promotions or sales it is wise to keep a close eye on the Royal Tag website to see what is being offered.
Shipping guide for Royal Tag
Goods that are ordered before 1 p.m. AEDT will be shipped from Royal Tag’s Melbourne warehouse the same day as long as it is not a weekend or public holiday. All other orders will be dispatched the next business day.
Customers have a choice of shipping methods depending on how fast they want their items and where they live. If they want a standard delivery within Australia which could take a week, then the company will ship for free via Australia Post’s Regular service.
For an extra fee of $9.95 you can get a faster service using Australia Post’s Express Service. This should get to you within 1 business day, depending exactly where you live. New Zealand customers have to pay a little more. The postage is a flat fee of $19.95 and customers are reminded that any extra customs charges are payable by them.
Returns, refunds and exchanges for Royal Tag
Royal Tag promises to refund the cost of any returned goods that do not fit or do not appeal to the customer when they arrive. The refund will be made within 1 business day of the goods arriving back at the Victoria refunds depot address which is listed on the website.
Like many refunds policies, the company does insist that goods are returned in their original condition with packaging, tags and no evidence of being worn or modified in any way within 30 days of purchase. The cost of return postage has to be paid by the customer and any express postage or international postage extra charges which were made originally will not be refunded. Laybys can also be returned after they have been delivered to the customer, minus the 20% deposit charged when the layby order was made.
Royal Tag began in 2005 and at the time it was one of the very first companies to offer brand name fashion clothing online. It chose the name Royal Tag because it wanted to reflect its determination to cut the price tag of brand name fashion clothing as well as offer a right royal service to its customers.About Royal Tag and its history
Royal Tag says that it can offer online customers a chance to select goods that are not available anywhere else in Australia. It provides many brands of clothing, shoes and other accessories throughout the year and deliberately allows customers to select what they want when they want rather than make restrictions according to season.
More guides on Finder
Tasmania electricity prices drop 1 July. How much will you save?
Households in Tasmania frustrated with high electricity bills will welcome the upcoming price drop which could save them up to $145 per year.
10 knitwear trends we’re rocking this winter
Look hot while you’re staying warm: Here are 60+ knits to shop no matter what budget or aesthetic you're rocking.
5 tax tips every Australian property investor needs to know this financial year
As we reach the end of the financial year, Australian property investors need to work out what they can claim and organise their records.
Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
Roll up your sleeves because COVID-19 vaccine incentives are on their way.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best deals in Australia today
Today's best Prime Day deals include: 50% off Oodie winter hoodies, 45% off Bose 700 headphones, cheap TEAC 4K UHD smart TVs.
Best Australian EOFY sales 2021: Dyson, eBay + heaps more
Score big this end of financial year with 85% off homewares, 80% off fashion and 60% off tech.
Madison Beer and Vanessa Hudgens launch skincare brand Know Beauty
Know Beauty includes cleansers, moisturisers and serums rooted in DNA personalisation. Here's how you can get your hands on it.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: 11 great deals you can still get
Forgot that Prime Day was on? Don't panic! Here are 11 unmissable deals you can still get today.
Amazon Prime Day: Best global store deals to shop before time runs out
Samsung, Hasbro, KitchenAid, Lenovo, Nautica – take advantage of these Prime Day deals before they disappear.
Ask an Expert