Royal Caribbean cruise sale: All-inclusive 10-day Pacific cruise from $1,059 per person
Get a rare cruise deal great discounts, plus all the extras you want.
This might be the cruise sale of a lifetime, doubling up on deals from Scoopon and Royal Caribbean to deliver an all-inclusive 10-day South Pacific cruise from only $1,059 per person. The only catch is that you have to take someone with you, because this deal is for twin share interior cabins starting from $2,118 for two.
This deal is 25% off, or a bit more for balcony rooms, plus gets you meals for free and covers many onboard activities.
If you want more space and luxury, the deal also extends to cheap upgrades, with twin share balcony cabins for two going from $2,778 for two. The freebies include all daily meals, all taxes and port fees and onboard tips and gratuities so you can enjoy your time to the fullest.
You'll depart from Sydney on 21 November 2017 to return on 1 December, following an extravagant trip through the South Pacific, taking in New Caledonia (for the world's largest lagoon), Vanuatu, the beaches and caves of Loyalty Island.
You might have to be dragged off the ship at these stops though, because this deal is for a ride on the Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas, one of the most advanced cruise liners to ever ply the waves. Try out amenities like the onboard surf simulator, DreamWorks Experience theatre, ice skating and ice shows, mini golf, rock climbing, Broadway style shows, solarium, spa, fitness centre, onboard duty-free shopping street, and of course 10 different pools, more than a dozen onboard lounges and bars and much more.
All this from $1,059 per person brings these rates , but suddenly flying to Vanuatu doesn't really seem worth it. These are very affordable prices for cruises of this caliber, and they'd still be a great deal even if they didn't include meals and amenities.Book your tickets on Scoopon now. There's room for about 3,000 on these megaliners, but you know space is going to fill up fast.
- Even if you have to fly into Sydney for this, it might be well worth it. You can get there from elsewhere in Australia for about $50 (or less, or more, depending on where you are).
- Grab specialised cruise travel insurance (from about $60 for both of you for this trip, depending on age and cover), and get medical cover, reimbursement in case of missed departure and even get paid on the off-chance that you get stuck in your room due to sickness on board.
- This deal lasts until 5 May, unless sold out prior.
- You'll need to go with someone, so grab a partner, grab a friend, get in touch with long lost family, decide who your favourite child is... do what you have to do, because these deals aren't to be missed.
- Royal Caribbean sale: Up to 30% off for families – plus, 3rd and 4th passengers sail from $29 per day
- Princess Cruises Sale: Up to $3,000 off cruises and $1,000 off flights
- Up to 30% off in the Royal Caribbean Global WOW Sale
- Best places to cruise in March
- Carnival Cruises is offering free flights from Brisbane and Gold Coast
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes