Royal Caribbean cruise sale: 40% off and $99 airfares
It's Royal Caribbean's birthday, but they're the ones giving gifts.
It's the Royal Caribbean birthday sale! Although it might more accurately be called an anniversary sale, to celebrate its tenth year cruising out of Australia.
This deal takes the form of whopping discounts, up to 40% off on top of any other early bird, last minute or other savings. As an added bonus, guests 3 and 4 can travel from just $69 a day, making this a perfect opportunity to get the family together.
This sale runs from 26 September to 31 October, so you have a good window to find your perfect getaway. Fares include rooms, cruise, shipboard main meals (excluding specialty restaurants), most on-board entertainment, service charges and all various port and government charges.
Cruises are for various sail dates in 2017 and 2018.
Conveniently, this deal overlaps with two other offers, so you can also get:
- $10 deposits per passenger for cruises booked between 26 September and 30 September. Discounted deposits for booking fast.
- $99 airfares from Singapore to Australia. Two re-positioning cruises from Australia to Singapore let you fly back to Australia for only $99, for bookings made from 26 September to 31 October.
$99 airfares and birthday discounts
- 14 nights from Sydney to Singapore from $1,846, for a 41% discount: Start in Sydney, and then float your way to Brisbane, Airlie Beach, Cairns, Darwin and then Singapore on the Voyager of the Seas. And then fly back to Australia for only $99 when you're ready to go back home.
- 14 nights from Sydney to Singapore from $2,055, for a 23% discount: From Sydney, head to Brisbane, Darwin, Kuala Lumpur and then Singapore, on the Ovation of the Seas. And then a $99 plane ticket back to Australia when it's time.
- See the cruises: Check out the ships, the full itineraries and get a booking quote here.
Prices are cut on countless cruises, and once you stack up the savings there are even a handful of trips going for less than half price. Most cruises are departing from Sydney, with a great range of cruises around the South Pacific, New Zealand and Australia.
This isn't just an Australian sale though. If you'll be finding yourself in Asia or even as far away as Miami, you can still apply these savings to cruises booked until the end of October.
- See the cruises: Take a look at the full range of discounted cruises on sale.
- P&O’s $49 deposit sale: Our top 5 Australian sailing picks
- The latest P&O Cruises sale has you sailing in 2022 from $249
- 5 Boxing Day cruise deals to get you excited for 2021 and 2022 [Updated]
- Score $1 deposits with this P&O Cruises sale
- 6 best Black Friday cruise deals that can save Australians the big bucks
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes