Royal Caribbean cruise deals: $1,000+ onboard credit, 60% off and more
Sit back and take in some deals to help you make your getaway.
- 60% off: Want a couples getaway? Buy one, get 60% off the second passenger.
- Over $1,000 onboard credit available: Make the most of it.
- 10% off shore excursions: CruiseDirect is throwing in a coupon for 10% off shore excursions on a range of cruises.
- 30% off: The second and third passengers in a stateroom can get 30% off their prices.
If you're looking for a couples cruise or a whole family getaway, you can combine these discounts and get a lot more for a lot less.
There are more than 60 cruises departing Sydney alone, as well as plenty of quick trips taking off from international ports, so you can get more out of almost any overseas holiday.
Here's a (very) small sample of what awaits:
|8 nights around Australia and New Zealand from $708Departing Sydney||Learn more|
|9 night South Pacific cruise from $839Departing Sydney||Learn more|
|12 night South Pacific Cruise to Vanuatu, Fiji and more, from $1,154Departing Sydney||Learn more|
You can find dozens of cruises like that here, at CruiseDirect.
You don't often get a chance to stack on simultaneous deals like these, so it's well worth hunting for your perfect escape.
- This P&O 5-day flash sale is just what we’ve been waiting for
- Kids sail for free with the latest P&O Cruises sale
- Get the best views at sea with Royal Caribbean’s Balcony Upgrade sale
- Royal Caribbean Australia Day sale has up to 40% off guests
- The Australian Open 2021 is one sail away with P&O Cruises