Get the best views at sea with Royal Caribbean’s Balcony Upgrade sale
There's nothing quite like taking in the views of a new destination all from the privacy of your own balcony while sipping on a cuppa. Or the faint spray of salty ocean air as you indulge in pre-dinner cocktails and watch the sun set on another day out at sea.
To help make balcony life possible for everyone to enjoy, Royal Caribbean's latest sale will get you a balcony cabin for the price of an outside cabin. Better yet, you'll be able to score up to 40% off any cabin for select cruises for a limited time.
Prices for outside cabins start from $448 per person for a 2-night sampler cruise from Sydney or $448 from Brisbane on a 3-night sampler. Ideal for new cruisers or those looking for a weekend escape.
Here's a snapshot of our favourite itineraries on offer:
- Escape to Tasmiania from Sydney for seven days on the Voyager of the Seas from $799 per person.
- Set sail from Brisbane to Nouméa and Vanuatu from $899 per person.
- Explore New Zealand with this 10-night sail from Sydney starting at $1,319 per person.
- Really get to know the South Pacific with a 12-day cruise from Sydney from $2,039 per person.
- Sail one-way from Singapore to Brisbane over 13 days from $1,499 per person.
There are hundreds of sailings on offer worldwide so you could even combine a cruise with a longer holiday overseas. Like this 9-night Scandinavia and Russia cruise from Copenhagen with two full days in St. Petersburg from $2,399 per person.
Keen to book your spot? Head over to CruiseAway to see everything on offer. You'll need to hurry, though. These savings are only available up to 1 March 2020.