Royal Caribbean Australia Day sale has up to 40% off guests
Plus up to US$400 onboard spending credit.
Royal Caribbean is giving us long weekend goodness with a sale you're going to love.
Sailings are kicking off with a 2-night cruise of Sydney on the Voyager of the Seas starting from $349 per person or for something a little exotic, try a 7-night adventure through Dubai and Oman on the Jewel of the Seas from $373 per person.
So time for the fine print. Prices are based on a twin share and the offer is valid on all new bookings made after 23 January 2020. If your cruise starts or ends in Australia you could be eligible for up to 40% off and all international sailings can get up to 30% off. Onboard credit is based off the length of the cruise, type of room and whether it is a local or international sailing.
Destinations include Australia, the South Pacific, Asia, Europe, North America and South America. You could be relaxing on a beach in Hawaii or Barcelona or wandering the streets of China or Croatia.
The fares don't stop there. Sail away on an 11-day cruise from Southampton on the Anthem of the Seas starting from $1,440, a 6-night sailing from Sydney to Melbourne and Hobart from $799 or a 10-night cruise from Singapore to Hong Kong via Vietnam and Thailand from $1,376 per person.
Here are some sailings we think you'll love:
- Sail for 6 days from Hong Kong via Japan from $996 per person
- Sail for 11 days from Sydney to New Caledonia and Vanuatu from $1,199 per person
- Sail for 8 nights from Galveston to Mexico from $1,208 per person
- Sail for 16 nights from Brisbane to Honolulu via New Zealand and Tahiti from $2,884 per person
Booking couldn't be easier, just head over to CruiseAway now to lock in your next sailing.
Unlike the long weekend, this sale won't be here for long. This sale ends 28 January 2020, unless sold out prior.
- Fly to Europe from $1,154 return in the latest Etihad Airways sale
- 4 cheap overseas holidays you can take now that QLD borders are open
- 10 Best Boxing Day 2021 travel deals
- Annual leave hacks: Turn 20 days of leave into 50+ days off work in 2022
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained