Roundtrip Hawaii flights from $509 with Jetstar
Relax, rewind and live the island life for cheap.
With the sun shining brightly overhead and the sand and beach at your beck and call, Hawaii is the ideal place for an island escape.
If you're eyeing that piece of paradise, Jetstar has the perfect airfares to match. Flights start at $509 return for Sydney departures, $514 return for Melbourne departures and $640 return for Hobart departures. These fares are for select dates between April and August 2017.
Sample dates for these fares include 9-28 August for Sydney departures, 26 March - 5 April for Melbourne departures and 2-8 August for Hobart departures.
While Hawaii's weather is generally pretty good all year round, it's recommended that you avoid travelling during March, as this is when the island's highest rainfall tends to be. Luckily for travellers, many of the select dates fall around August, which is a popular dry time of year for tourists.
Base fares include only 7kg of carry-on luggage, but checked bags can be added for an additional fee.
These fares are not part of any promotion and are available until sold out.
- Full-service London and New York flights now on sale from $990 return
- Get to Greece from $1,125 return on a 5-star airline
- Celebrate the royal wedding with summer flights to London from $979 return
- Take off for 40% less in the latest Tigerair sale
- Take off on flights to Malaysia for $186 return with this AirAsia sale