Roundtrip Hawaii flights from $509 with Jetstar
Relax, rewind and live the island life for cheap.
With the sun shining brightly overhead and the sand and beach at your beck and call, Hawaii is the ideal place for an island escape.
If you're eyeing that piece of paradise, Jetstar has the perfect airfares to match. Flights start at $509 return for Sydney departures, $514 return for Melbourne departures and $640 return for Hobart departures. These fares are for select dates between April and August 2017.
Sample dates for these fares include 9-28 August for Sydney departures, 26 March - 5 April for Melbourne departures and 2-8 August for Hobart departures.
While Hawaii's weather is generally pretty good all year round, it's recommended that you avoid travelling during March, as this is when the island's highest rainfall tends to be. Luckily for travellers, many of the select dates fall around August, which is a popular dry time of year for tourists.
Base fares include only 7kg of carry-on luggage, but checked bags can be added for an additional fee.
These fares are not part of any promotion and are available until sold out.
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale
- Score $75 flights with the Virgin Australia Boxing Day sale