Roundtrip full-service flights to India now down to $706
Manic discounts on fares to Mumbai and Delhi, courtesy of Air India.
India is one of those incredible destinations you need to visit at least once in your lifetime. Air India can help spirit you away to two of its most astounding cities, Mumbai and Delhi, at astoundingly bargain prices.
Fares start at $706 return, which is for Sydney to Mumbai flights. Other tickets available include Melbourne to Mumbai from $713 return, Melbourne to Delhi from $736 return and Sydney to Delhi from $753 return.
As Air India is a full-service carrier, these prices include checked-in luggage and in-flight entertainment and meals.
We found these prices on I Want That Flight, which is where you book these, as well as other fares to India, including those from budget airlines such as AirAsia and Scoot. These typically boast sale fares between $500-600 to both cities, though at the expense of extras such as checked baggage and in-flight meals.
All sale fares are for travel between August and September. You'll need to be careful with these dates however as August is monsoon season in Mumbai and Delhi, but by September things start to clear up.
This sale is not part of any particular promotion and is available until sold out.
You can book these flights and more through I Want That Flight here.
- Virgin Australia sale slashes Perth fares in half
- Qantas flight sale: Take off across Australia from $99
- Jetstar’s EOFY sale has landed: Catch flights from $29 a pop
- Click Frenzy™ Travel early flight sales drop: 10% off Qatar Airways and Air New Zealand
- Virgin sale: Take off to Bali, Fiji, Samoa, Vanuatu and Queenstown from $399 return