Flights to Las Vegas fall below $1,000 return with Virgin Australia
Guilt-free prices on trips to Sin City.
Australia's number one carrier, Virgin Australia has dropped the price on flights to Las Vegas with tickets starting from as low as $985 return from major Australian cities.
Something to keep in mind here is that many of these sale fares are for travel during August, which is summertime in the US and one of the hottest months of the year for this desert city. The good news is that the city is packed with indoor activities that can keep you cool during your stay. Alternatively, you can always sleep the day away and party all night when the temperature has dropped a few degrees. We won't judge.
If you're lucky enough to fly out of Brisbane, there are cheap flights available in February, which is the tail end of winter and offers more pleasant weather conditions.
While some flights are operated solely by Virgin Australia, others are a combination of Virgin Australia and Virgin America carriers. All flights include a stopover at LAX.
Sample itineraries include:
- Melbourne to Las Vegas 7-23 August from $985 return
- Brisbane to Las Vegas 13-21 February from $997 return
- Sydney to Las Vegas 23-28 August from $981 return (these flights are operated by United Airlines and it's worth noting that the trip is only a few days long)
These fares are available until sold out and can be booked through I Want That Flight.
- Athens or Berlin from $299 each way with these cheap Scoot flights
- New Tigerair sale crashes Jetstar’s party with $43.95 fares within Australia
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
- Discover your backyard with domestic fares from $35 in the latest Jetstar sale
- Explore the UK with 5-star flights from $1,140 return