Roundtrip flights to China from $275 on Deer Air
Trips to China don't get much better than this.
Get from Melbourne to beautiful Qingdao, China, from only $275 roundtrip. These outstanding prices are equivalent to one of the most impressive one-off sales to China on China Southern we've ever seen, and this kind of offer comes around only once in a blue moon.
To make it even better, these prices are for direct flights from Melbourne, and include a checked bag and cabin luggage. Travel is for select dates in May and June on Deer Jet, also known as Deer Air, and are available until all seats are sold out.
Book your $275 trip to China, roundtrip, direct and luggage included, through I Want That Flight.
Qingdao (literally "Green Island") is a popular destination, so there's a good chance of tickets going fast.
Flights depart from Melbourne, so if you want to hop on over to take advantage of these price, you can book domestic flights to Melbourne from around Australia from under $30, which may be well worth it.
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
- Discover your backyard with domestic fares from $35 in the latest Jetstar sale
- Explore the UK with 5-star flights from $1,140 return
- The AirAsia Mega Sale returns with flights from $109 each way
- Discover China on Qantas with flights on sale from $417 return
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes