Roundtrip flights to China from $275 on Deer Air
Trips to China don't get much better than this.
Get from Melbourne to beautiful Qingdao, China, from only $275 roundtrip. These outstanding prices are equivalent to one of the most impressive one-off sales to China on China Southern we've ever seen, and this kind of offer comes around only once in a blue moon.
To make it even better, these prices are for direct flights from Melbourne, and include a checked bag and cabin luggage. Travel is for select dates in May and June on Deer Jet, also known as Deer Air, and are available until all seats are sold out.
Book your $275 trip to China, roundtrip, direct and luggage included, through I Want That Flight.
Qingdao (literally "Green Island") is a popular destination, so there's a good chance of tickets going fast.
Flights depart from Melbourne, so if you want to hop on over to take advantage of these price, you can book domestic flights to Melbourne from around Australia from under $30, which may be well worth it.
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale
- Score $75 flights with the Virgin Australia Boxing Day sale
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes