Rose McGowan’s upcoming 4-part documentary will stream on hayu
Citizen Rose will follow McGowan's recent revolution of addressing sexual harassment and abuse in Hollywood.
Over the past few months, brave individuals in Hollywood have been coming forward with stories of abuse and sexual harassment, shining light an what's been a mostly silent battle for so many, many people. While there's been a small army of folks who have come forward to share their individual experiences, there's no question Rose McGowan's confrontation of serial offender and movie mogul Harvey Weinstein opened up the floodgates, giving many others the courage to speak out against harassment.
Now McGowan and E! are releasing Citizen Rose, a four-part documentary that details McGowan's recent activism in the lead-up to her memoir Brave. The documentary will premiere with a two-hour episode on Wednesday 31 January and Australians will have the opportunity to stream it on the same day as the US thanks to reality streaming service hayu.
In addition to Citizen Rose, hayu streams thousands of hours of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Made in Chelsea and more. Sign up to hayu's free trial for a glimpse at what the service offers.
- New on Netflix Australia and Stan in June 2018: Farewell Sense8, we hardly know youse
- Where to watch Fahrenheit 451 online in Australia
- The Fab Five are coming to Sydney to celebrate Queer Eye Season 2
- Where to watch the 2018 UEFA Champions League Final online in Australia
- Gem Finder: Happy! Is the most bonkers show you’ll binge this year