Use these promo codes to get the best deal on a holiday rental and make your trip one to remember.
Roomorama is a short term rental site. It was founded on the knowledge that people who love to travel don’t necessarily want to feel like tourists. With this in mind, Roomorama created a platform that allows independent transactions between hosts and accommodation seekers to be safe, secure and guaranteed.
Roomorama discount codes and coupons
What destinations does Roomorama operate in?
What types of accommodation is available through Roomorama?
- Serviced Apartments – If you’re after a specific service to go with your rental, you can use the side menu to select a range of different additions and included features. These include: housekeeping, a doorman and or linen and towels.
- Houses – If you're travelling with your family, a group of friends or just like your space, select ‘House’ from the side menu to narrow down your search.
- Bedrooms – Renting a private bedroom in a shared house is often a more budget-friendly way to go about independent travel.
- B&Bs – What’s even better than a comfy bed and a good, long sleep? A delicious breakfast to get you ready for the day!
- Hostels – A classic choice for young and cash-strapped travellers, hostel beds and rooms are also available on Roomorama.
- Hotels – You can also use the site to book traditional hotel rooms with all the amenities and services.
Roomorama Review | Pros and Cons
- If you're looking for the perfect place to stay, you can browse through thousands of reviews from previous guests to help you make your decision.
- All hosts are verified by stringent policies before being able to post an accommodation for rent.
- No insurance is available.
- No phone support, only email help is available.
- One of the downsides of apartment rental (rather than a hotel, hostel or other more traditional accommodation) is you may be left to your own devices if there is a problem (like the Wi-Fi is down).
Roomorama vs Airbnb
Roomorama is a similar service to Airbnb, but there are some differences that set the two apart.
Airbnb is a larger site. It has more listings, a wider variety of accommodations types, and a multi platform customer support team (phone, as well as email).
Roomorama has a dedicated ‘services search’ for specific facilities and services, which is something Airbnb lacks.
Although Airbnb is a larger site, globally, there may be some locations where Roomorama has more reach, and therefore more options for rentals. Before you book, do a quick search through both sites to see what's available in your destination.
How does Roomorama work?
Booking accommodation through Roomorama is quite simple. Just search for your destination and browse through the possibilities. When you have found your (temporary) dream home, enter your details and pay for the reservation. You can also message the host if you have any questions, prior to booking.
When the host accepts your booking, you will be charged and will receive a confirmation email. Hosts have 48 hours to accept the booking. If they do not accept, you will not be charged.
What forms of payment does Roomorama accept?
- American Express
How do I cancel my booking with Roomorama?
If you want to cancel your confirmed reservation before you arrive, you may do so online by logging into your account. Roomorama recommends that you also contact the host separately before your proceed with the online cancellation.
If you want a refund, or wish to cancel your booking after check-in, you will need to contact your host directly. Roomorama does not offer cancellations or refunds after you have checked-in.