Romper Stomper will stomp onto Stan on New Year’s Day
All six episodes of Romper Stomper will kick off from 1 January.
Stan's original series based on the hit Australian film Romper Stomper will make its debut on the streaming service on 1 January 2018, with 6 episodes available on that date.
The new Romper Stomper series isn't a retelling of the original movie, but instead, a drama set 25 years after the film, following a new generation of the activist right, their anti-fascist counterparts and what happens to a group of 3 Lebanese Muslims caught in the middle.
Stan has released a new trailer for the series, which you can watch below.
Romper Stomper features Lachy Hulme (Power Games: The Packer-Murdoch Story, Beaconsfield), David Wenham (Lion, Top of the Lake, Killing Time), Jacqueline McKenzie (The Water Diviner, Love Child, Romper Stomper), Dan Wyllie (Love My Way, Puberty Blues) Toby Wallace (Boys In The Trees), Lily Sullivan (Jungle, Galore, forthcoming Picnic at Hanging Rock), Sophie Lowe (The Beautiful Lie, The Slap), Nicole Chamoun (Kick, forthcoming Safe Harbour) and Julian Maroun (Janet King, Cleverman).
Need something to watch right now? Check out everything coming to Stan, as well as competitors Netflix and Amazon Prime Video in November here.
- Where to watch the 2018 UEFA Champions League Final online in Australia
- Gem Finder: Happy! Is the most bonkers show you’ll binge this year
- It’s going to be all right: Foxtel confirms Arrested Development Season 5 is coming later this month
- Stan on Qantas: Romper Stomper, No Activity and other originals incoming
- Chromecast Ultra review: Google’s simple streaming solution