Rome flights from $829 return
Including checked bags, food and entertainment.
Italian adventures are on the cards with this deal from STA Travel, which has dropped prices on flights to Rome to just $829 return.
The cheapest fare is available from Melbourne, with departures also available from other Australian cities starting at $45 more.
If you're travelling from Sydney or Melbourne, these prices are available for flights from 1 January 2018 - 15 March 2018. If you're flying from Adelaide or Perth, they're only available for last-minute departures before 25 November.
Depending on where you're departing from, these flights are either with the Skytrax-rated 4-star China Southern (Adelaide and Perth) or the 5-star Hainan Airlines (Melbourne and Sydney), which all include checked bags, in-flight entertainment, food and drink in your fare.
To book, visit STA Travel at the links below before the sale ends on 3 November.
|Melbourne||Rome||1 January 2018 - 15 March 2018||$829 return||Get your Rome flight|
|Adelaide||Rome||Until 25 November 2017||$874 return||Get your Rome flight|
|Perth||Rome||Until 25 November 2017||$945 return||Get your Rome flight|
|Sydney||Rome||1 January 2018 - 15 March 2018||$1,021 return||Get your Rome flight|
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?