Get a bargain on Bully, GTA, Max Payne and more with the Rockstar Humble Bundle
Rockstar's share of the profits will go to the Rainforest Alliance.
When you think Rockstar Games, you think controversy, you think crude humour, you think unbridled chaos. You don't think about saving the rainforest. Not 'till now. With the help of the humblest bargain bundler around, Rockstar Games is throwing a huge sale on its back catalogue and donating its proceeds to The Rainforest Alliance.
There are three sales tiers with games ranging from the 2012's Max Payne 3, all the way back to GTA III and Manhunt. Though, for us in Australia, the latter is still banned on our shores thanks to a ruling by the Office of Film and Literature Classification that resulted in it being pulled from store shelves 11 months after release.
Here's the full list of games on sale:
Pay $1 or more
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City
- Grand Theft Auto III
- Max Payne
Pay more than the average of $8.53
- Bully: Scholarship Edition
- Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
- L.A. Noire
- Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Pay $15 or more
- L.A. Noire: DLC Bundle
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
- Max Payne 3 + Rockstar Pass
The Rainforest Alliance is a non-governmental organisation that runs a number of sustainable biodiversity programs like the Sustainable Forestry Certification, the Sustainable Agriculture Certification and Sustainable Tourism.
- Yoshi’s Crafted World Review: It’s a diorama-rama
- Hands-on with Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled: Oozing with old school bandicool
- 2019 Razer Blade Stealth 13 review: A slice of heaven for gamers on the go
- The Division 2 Review: Divided we fall (in love again)
- PAX Australia 2019 tickets are now on sale