Rocket League kicking goals on Switch
Nintendo announced this morning that the phenomenally popular soccer-with-cars game Rocket League will be coming to the Switch. All the features of the game will remain intact on Switch, with the complete suite of multiplayer modes and mutators released so far.
In addition, there'll be exclusive Nintendo-themed customisation items, such as Mario and Luigi's hats. Cross-network play will allow Switch owners to compete against players on PC and Xbox One. There'll also be support for local wireless multiplayer between different Switch consoles.
Rocket League will be coming to switch in holiday 2017.
We'll be covering E3 all week. You can follow along with us by checking out our guide on how to watch all the E3 2017 live streams, or catch up on all the news and announcements from the show at our E3 2017 hub.
- E3 2017: Microsoft showed four times more games this year
- E3 2017 by the numbers: 55% more gameplay on show than E3 2016
- E3 2017 by the numbers: The Age of Exclusivity is coming to an end
- E3 2016 vs E3 2017: 60% increase in new IP reveals at E3 2017
- 49 games shown at E3 2017 slated to release this year
- Where to find the best price on Metal Gear Survive in Australia
- Atari’s new cryptocurrency and console to begin trend: Is EA next?
- Turtle Beach Stealth 600 review: Wireless for less
- Tron loads up on epic loot in new BitGuild gaming partnership
- Curse of the Pharaohs review: Lay off the Osiris-sauce, Ubi