Roborock H6 review
- Range of supplied heads
- Clear OLED display
- Light carrying weight
- Drop bin often gets hair stuck in it
- MAX power mode can run the battery down fast
- Non-removable battery
A brand name like Roborock sounds like it belongs in a 1980s cartoon, but it's actually a Chinese brand perhaps best known for partnering with Xiaomi on a range of robot vacuum cleaners under that company's Xiaomi Smart Home platform. The Roborock H6 isn't a robot vacuum cleaner, but instead a stick model, designed pretty clearly to take on the likes of Dyson.
The question that inevitably pops up whenever these lower cost equivalents come to market is whether it's worth betting on them or sticking with a known quantity. The Roborock H6 delivers quite a lot of performance for those with smaller spaces to vacuum, although it's not without its quirks.
- Looks a lot like its Dyson equivalents
- Decent OLED display
- Range of accessory heads included
- Good variable speed
- Small dustbin can get hair stuck that won't drop out
- 90-minute battery capacity
- Eco mode is very low powered
Should you buy the Roborock H6?
The Roborock H6 isn't exactly shy about taking on the likes of Dyson's V11 range as well as stick vacuum options from the likes of LG or Samsung. With a light carrying weight and good optional tools at a price point a little lower than its competitors, it makes a compelling case if you want the convenience of a stick vacuum without the heavy hit to your wallet.
Pricing and availability
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked