- Free shipping over $50
- Free returns
We have 0 THE ICONIC discount codes available
What's the most popular deal from this week?
We have a total of 0 deals available for today. However, the most popular deal from is the . So get your hands on it before it runs out!
How do I use my discount code at Rip Curl?
Which payment methods can I use at RIP Curl?
Which buy now pay later services can I use at RIP Curl?
Rip Curl Review | Pros and Cons
- Member benefits. Create an account and access exclusive member discounts, easy check-out and all the latest news.
- Free standard shipping available. All orders over $75 qualify for free standard shipping Australia-wide.
- Free express shipping option. To unlock free express delivery simply spend $150 or more.
- Change of mind returns accepted. Any unwanted products can be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Newsletter subscription. Sign up to receive the newsletter to stay in the loop with the latest Rip Curl happenings.
- Returns shipping fees apply. If returning via post, you'll need to cover the costs of the returns' shipping.
How can I get Rip Curl free shipping?
All orders over $75 qualify for free standard shipping and all orders over $150 will be eligible for free express delivery. Orders below this will incur a flat-rate shipping fee of $9.95 for standard delivery and $14.95 for express.
Shipping timescales do vary depending on whereabouts in Australia you are located and yours will be quoted at checkout. For more info head to the Rip Curl shipping section of the website.
What is the Rip Curl returns policy?
Any unwanted products can be returned within 30-days of receipt for a full refund or an exchange provided they are in unworn condition with any tags intact. Returns can be done free of charge in-store or via AUSPost at your own cost.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in January 2022. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times by shoppers like you. We've also found another 5 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these RIP Curl deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best RIP Curl offers available today.
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
Ask an Expert