Looking for a room in Las Vegas? Get a distinctly Brazilian flavour at the Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino.
Founded in 1990 as a local’s casino, Rio has grown to become a favourite for locals and tourists alike. Today, it’s owned by the Caesars Corporation and has over 2,500 rooms to suit all tastes and budgets.
Rio Las Vegas coupon codes and promos
Bestselling destinations from Rio Las Vegas
Rio Las Vegas Review | Pros and cons
- Total Rewards Points. Rio Las Vegas is a member of the Total Rewards program, so you can earn points on your room bookings, dining and shopping, which can be redeemed for free gaming.
- Discounts. US-military personnel, first responders, teachers and students receive a 10% discount on bookings.
- Additional fees. The use of additional services, including the pools, is not included in your room rate.
How do I make a booking with Rio Las Vegas?
- Visit the Rio homepage, using any of the links provided.
- On the left-hand side of the screen you’ll see a box that asks you to select your hotel, enter your travel dates, your occupancy and any discounts that you are entitled to.
- When you have entered this information click “Check best rates” to view your options.
What forms of payment does Rio Las Vegas accept?
- American Express
What is the Rio Las Vegas cancellation policy?
You can cancel your hotel room free of charge up to 72 hours before your check-in date. If you cancel within 72 hours, you will be required to pay your first night’s room rate, plus any taxes.