15% off your first order
- Free shipping
- Free returns
- Zip Pay
We have 5 Riders by Lee discount codes available
What's the latest discount code from Riders by Lee?
The latest deal we have from Riders by Lee was added in. 15% off your first order.
What's the highest discount deal from Riders by Lee today?
The highest discount deal you can get from Riders by Lee today is 15%.
What's the most popular deal from Riders by Lee this week?
We have a total of 5 deals available for Riders by Lee today. However, the most popular deal from Riders by Lee is the 15% off your first order. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
Which payment methods can I use at Riders by Lee?
Which buy now pay later services can I use at Riders by Lee?
Plus, there is a 90-day-day returns window for your peace of mind.
Riders by Lee Review | Pros and Cons
- Free shipping. Shipping is free on orders Australia-wide.
- Riders by Lee backstage pass. Sign up for more info about sales and new arrivals and get 15% off your next order.
- Easy online fit guide. Take the guesswork out of shopping online for jeans and consult the fit guide for a perfect fit on the first try.
- Dedicated sale section. Click “sale” to browse for a bargain.
- Express shipping not available. All deliveries are made with Australia Post eParcel and an express service is not available.
How can I get Riders by Lee free shipping?
Deliveries are made with Australia Post eParcel throughout Australia. Shipping is free on all orders. Most orders will be delivered within 5–10 working days; however, shipping to very remote addresses may take a few days longer. Packages can be easily traced directly through Australia Post.
What is the Riders by Lee returns policy?
If your new jeans don’t fit or you change your mind, you have 60 days to return them for a refund. Exchanges are not available for online orders. To make a return, visit the Riders by Lee website, fill in the returns form and follow the instructions.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in January 2022. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times by shoppers like you. We've also found another 6 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these Riders by Lee deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best Riders by Lee offers available today.
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price shrugs off SEC and IRS criticism with 24-hour rally
With the IRS and SEC addressing Ethereum in a negative light recently, it appears as though the altcoin may potentially be faced with increased turbulence in the near term.
7 hidden costs of owning a car and how to avoid them [SPONSORED] Thinking of buying a car or eager to make yours more affordable? Try focusing on the secondary costs of car ownership.
Can Bitcoin beat the Fed? BTC price increases despite bearish news
With the Fed looking to initiate its long withstanding tapering plans within the next month or so, volatility across markets (including stocks and crypto) is expected to increase.
New on Netflix, Prime Video, Disney Plus, Stan, Foxtel, BINGE and more in February 2022
Don’t miss out on this gargantuan list of incredible titles.
Beauty Product Of The Week: Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation
We got our hands on the new Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin foundation and here are our thoughts on the $60 product.
Jabra PanaCast 20 webcam review: Hey Jabra my eyes are up here
The Jabra PanaCast 20 is a cracker of a webcam that will quite literally follow you wherever you go. But it has a price tag that’s hard to get past.
8 steps to creating a more financially fulfilling life in 2022
It's important to be positive about the year ahead and start thinking about how to make 2022 your most fulfilling yet.
Qantas sale: Score international flights from $449
Book flexible flights now to Fiji, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, USA, UK and more.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Alpha HPA (A4N ↑11.1%), Recce Pharmaceuticals (RCE ↑6.2%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 28 January 2022.
Why are the BHP and RIO share prices higher?
Shares in iron ore miners BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed 5-10% over the past month.
Ask an Expert