Nab Rex Airlines sale fares for Sydney-Melbourne from $49 a pop
The sale just so happens to fall during the perfect time to visit Melbourne.
Rex is officially back with massive savings on its Sydney to Melbourne flight route.
From just $49 each way, you could be exploring the Queen Victoria Market or having a coffee overlooking the Opera House.
The travel dates run for the month of March 2021, perfect for those of you itching to get away sooner rather than later.
Heading to Melbourne in March offers an escape from the hot February temperatures and fewer crowds.
It doesn't stop there though. Rex Airlines is making sure you have the option of luxury with $199 one-way business class seats on the same route.
So what are you waiting for? Head over to KAYAK now to lock in your next trip on the east coast.
These fares are sure to fly off the shelves, so get in before midnight 28 February 2021 to score your piece of the pie.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. Rex Airlines flew onto the major city scene back in December 2020 with $79 one-way fares between Sydney and Melbourne. When compared to this sale, you're saving $30 each way. That's a $60 round-trip saving with the Rex and the Cities sale.
- Flexibility: Excellent. Due to the global health pandemic, Rex is offering a COVID Refund Guarantee. This offers customers a full refund if their plans are impacted by COVID-19. This guarantee also includes border closures.
- Airline: Great. Rex Airlines is one of three Aussie full-service carriers. Your fares include a light meal, 23kg of checked baggage and 7kg for your carry-on.
- Frequent Flyer Points: Earn 2 flights for every 18 you take with the Rex Airlines loyalty program. A 2-year membership is a mere $99 a pop.
- Travel time: Great. Holiday sooner with direct flights across the sale.
- Weather Great. Similar to Melbourne, Sydney is also perfect between March and May. Travelling during this time of year sees cheaper accommodation, fewer tourists and cooler temperatures.