What’s in the Revolution Beauty x Jake-Jamie collaboration?
Image: Instagram user jakejamie
Get a sneak peak of the fun skincare line that's about to become your new favourite.
If you're already beginning to see the first signs of winter skin woes, you can rest easy. Beauty boy Jake-Jamie has just announced that he's teaming up with none other than cult-favourite brand Revolution Beauty to bring us four skincare products that we need immediately.
The mega beauty influencer took to Instagram on Tuesday to make the reveal, which has since been met with a huge amount of hype. No surprise there as Revolution Beauty (formerly Makeup Revolution) has become a highly coveted beauty brand thanks to its killer products and affordable price tags.
With three totally Instagrammable food themed masks and a hydrating spray, the collaboration is every bit as fun and quirky as we would expect from Jake-Jamie. The packaging for the spray has us dreaming of a tropical vacation, while the masks honestly look good enough to eat.
View this post on Instagram
Titled "Feed Your Face", the new masks are all about the skin and are designed to target your biggest skincare concerns:
- Cocoa & Oat Moisturising Face Mask. This is a smoothing, moisturising and gentle exfoliating mask formulated with cocoa butter and oatmeal.
- Watermelon Hydrating mask. This is a hydrating face mask formulated with watermelon extract.
- Coconut, Mango & Chi Seed Radiant Glow Face Mask. This is an exfoliating and hydrating mask formulated with mango butter and natural scrub particles.
Rounding out the collection is the Tropical Essence Spray, which is the ultimate pick-me-up for tired, parched skin. Formulated with glycerine, the spray gives you a spritz of hydrating, fruity fragrance designed to instantly perk you up.
When and where can you shop the collection?
The skincare collaboration is already available to shop on Beauty Bay. You'll also soon be able to shop it from ASOS, which already stocks a huge range of beauty and skincare products by the Revolution Beauty brand.
Our favourite beauty retailer Priceline also recently introduced the Revolution Beauty line, so we're hoping to see the collection drop there too, so we can easily shop it in our lunch break.
Take a closer look at the new range in the video below:
- The Allure best beauty products of 2021 that are actually worth the splurge
- Massive eBay beauty sale: Get 40% off our top picks before time runs out
- Hot sale picks for at-home beauty: All under $30
- Finder Green Fave: Bite Beauty Power Move Lipstick
- Finder Green Fave: Ethique curly hair shampoo and conditioner bars