Revive Financial Debt Consolidation
Access debt management services and consolidate your debt. You should only consolidate if your new loan is cheaper than your current debts and exit fees.
3 things to consider about this loan:
- Can be used to consolidate multiple debts. The purpose of this service is debt consolidation, allowing you to pay off manage and pay off multiple debts. Debts can include personal loans, credit cards and home finance.
- No interest or fees. You won’t be charged interest or fees. With Revive Financial’s model, a 20% fee of your payments made to the creditor will go to them.
- Terms up to 5 years. Your repayment term will be from 3 to 5 years, the latter if you own a home.
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
How does the Revive Financial Debt Consolidation Loan work?
This is a debt consolidation service. Revive Financial will look at your financial situation and recommend a solution by working with you and your lenders. Debt consolidation can work to your advantage if your new repayment terms cost you less, and allow you to save despite having to pay off your other loans and fees. Revive Financial has specialists who will work with you to determine how much you can afford to pay and what options are available.
What features does the Revive Financial Debt Consolidation Loan offer?
- Debt consolidation. By consolidating your debt, you can maintain a single lower interest credit account and save money on interest and fees.
- Debt management services. Revive Financial offers debt management services led by financial professionals who can help you find the best solution.
- No interest or fees. This service does not charge either interest or fees. Revive Financial makes money when you make your repayments to your creditor, 20% of which they receive.
- Borrow up to $100,000. You can borrow from $8,000 to $100,000.
- Terms up to 5 years. You can get terms from 3 to 5 years. Your repayment term can be 5 years if you own a home.
How much does the Revive Financial Debt Consolidation Service cost?
This service charges its customers neither fees nor interest. Your primary cost will be your loan principal.
What are the pros and cons of Revive Financial Debt Consolidation?
- Debt management services helping you get debt free. Revive Financial offers both debt consolidation loans and debt management services, working with you and your lenders to find more favourable repayment terms.
- No interest or fees. Revive Financial earns its money from the money you repay to your existing lenders.
- Early exit fees for current loans. You may have to pay fees to be able to close off your current loan accounts. These fees and charges may make consolidating your debt more costly.
Am I eligible?
To apply for this service, you’ll need to be over the age of 18, an Australian citizen or permanent resident and have an Australian license.
How do I apply?
You can apply for this service online, through the Revive Financial website. You’ll have to make an initial inquiry, and provide basic details about the types of debts you have, how much you want to borrow and contact details.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $70,000 and repay your loan over 3, 5 or 7 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Borrow from $5,000 to $55,000, with 1 years to 7 years loan terms available. This loan comes with no fees for extra repayments and no early exit fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.95% p.a. and 19.99% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.