Return to Westeros in the upcoming mobile title Game of Thrones: Conquest
Claim the Iron Throne for yourself through force or deception in this mobile strategy game for iOS and Android.
With the seventh season of Game of Thrones in the books, fans looking to satisfy their hunger for all things Westerosi while they wait for season eight might want to check out the upcoming mobile title Game of Thrones: Conquest.
Developed by Turbine, the studio behind the popular MMO The Lord of the Rings Online, Conquest charges players with heading up their own Westerosi House and vying for control of the Iron Throne. You'll accomplish this by raising armies, devising sneaky political schemes and allying with other Houses led by players around the world.
Popular characters from the HBO show will crop up throughout the game, too, including Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen and Tyrion Lannister.
Game of Thrones: Conquest will launch on iOS and Android later this year. If you're really keen, you can sign up for pre-registration on the game's official site to receive a free Prepare for War Bundle with gear, golf and resources to aid in your campaign for the Iron Throne.
In other mobile gaming news, Capcom is remaking Puzzle Fighter and Pokémon GO has just received a new batch of legendaries.
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits