Return flights to India from Australia for $311
Visit India for as little as $311 return, thanks to these AirAsia fares.
We've seen some cheap flights to India recently, but these fares start at the cheapest price we've ever seen for this route.
Fly from Perth to Cochin (the best airport for visiting serene and hippy-cool Kerala - pictured) from $311 return; fly from Sydney $417 return; Melbourne from $418 and Gold Coast from $424.
Flights to Delhi are available from $422 return.
Travel from March to August 2017, with many of the cheapest dates in Australian winter (June and July).
As a low-cost carrier, this price does not include extras such as checked baggage, on-board meals and in-flight entertainment. These can be purchased during the booking process for an additional fee.
AirAsia charges a $10 processing fee per flight per person on credit and debit card purchases. You can avoid this by paying with PayPal.
These AirAsia fares are not part of any particular promotion and are available until sold out.
Find the best fares and date combinations with I Want That Flight.
- Take off to Japan with flights from $329 each way
- Domestic flights from $39.95 are now on sale with Tigerair
- Escape to Vanuatu from $525 with Virgin Australia
- Searching for cheap flights to Scandinavia? You can now get there from $734 return
- Score up to 30% off flights in the latest Virgin Australia sale