Return flights to India from Australia for $311
Visit India for as little as $311 return, thanks to these AirAsia fares.
We've seen some cheap flights to India recently, but these fares start at the cheapest price we've ever seen for this route.
Fly from Perth to Cochin (the best airport for visiting serene and hippy-cool Kerala - pictured) from $311 return; fly from Sydney $417 return; Melbourne from $418 and Gold Coast from $424.
Flights to Delhi are available from $422 return.
Travel from March to August 2017, with many of the cheapest dates in Australian winter (June and July).
As a low-cost carrier, this price does not include extras such as checked baggage, on-board meals and in-flight entertainment. These can be purchased during the booking process for an additional fee.
AirAsia charges a $10 processing fee per flight per person on credit and debit card purchases. You can avoid this by paying with PayPal.
These AirAsia fares are not part of any particular promotion and are available until sold out.
Find the best fares and date combinations with I Want That Flight.
- Jetstar sale launches flights from just $35 one way
- Jetstar sale drops Hamilton Island fares from $99 a pop
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale