Save money on airport transfers and arrive hassle-free with these discount codes for Resorthoppa.
Resorthoppa is a leading shuttle bus company providing standard shuttle transport (for example shared transport from the airport to a hotel), private shuttle services and car rental. Resorthoppa is an established company with a large international fleet and covers popular tourist destinations as well as those off the beaten track.
Resorthoppa Discount Codes & Offers for August 2018
What services does Resorthoppa provide?
- Resorthoppa transfers: Resorthoppa airport, transport station and accommodation transfers are available to and from thousands of destinations worldwide. Transfers allow you to arrive and be taken to your hotel with ease.
- Resorthoppa car hire: If you would rather take care of it yourself, you can use Resorthoppa’s service to book reliable and affordable rental cars, wherever you are in the world.
What are Resorthoppa’s top destinations?
- Phuket Airport
- Bangkok Airport
- Kuala Lumpur Airport
- Dubai Airport
- Kota Kinabalu
- Singapore Airport
- Hong Kong Airport
- Penang Airport
- Paris Airport
- Auckland Airport
- Kuala Lumpur
- Penang Beach
Resorthoppa Review | Pros and Cons
- Resorthoppa offers discounts and ways to save everyday. Just click the ‘Special Offers’ tab on the main menu to see what's on offer.
- You can book Resorthoppa transfers anywhere in the world. This can easily be done online and you’ll receive confirmation within minutes.
- Resorthoppa is a trusted company. They have offices and customer support worldwide.
- Cancellation fees apply and are final. You are not able to use ‘cancellation credit’ to make further bookings.
How can I find my Resorthoppa pickup time and location?
You must reconfirm your booking no later than 24 hours before departure to finalise the details. Log in to your account on the Resorthoppa website to view and confirm. You can also call Resorthoppa’s local office for information about your pickup time and location.
How much luggage can I take with me?
Each passenger is permitted to take one piece of hand luggage (such as a handbag or a laptop bag) and one small suitcase or carry bag. The dimensions of the bigger bag should not exceed 70cm x 40cm x 20cm. If this is not sufficient, or if you are travelling with excess or oversized luggage or equipment (such as a wheelchair, sport equipment or a musical instrument), it is essential that you mention this at the time of booking and book a large enough vehicle to accommodate you and your possessions.
Where can I get the Resorthoppa app?
You can download the Resorthoppa app through Resorthoppa’s Facebook page or directly through the Apple App Store or the Android Marketplace.
How do I make a booking with Resorthoppa?
Go to the Resorthoppa website and fill in the form visible on any page. Follow the steps and fill in your details. You will need your personal details and well as information about your flight, including the flight number/s. When you have finished, hit ‘Book Now’ to confirm. You will receive a confirmation email with your reference number, which you can use to view your booking details and to make amendments if necessary.
How do I know that my booking was successful?
If your booking was successful you will be taken to a confirmation screen which will display your booking reference number. You will also receive a copy in your inbox.
What do I do if I have a Resorthoppa complaint?
If you have a complaint, you are invited to contact Resorthoppa using the contact information provided to you at your time of booking, or displayed on the website.
How do I pay for my transfer?
- American Express
How do I cancel or modify my booking with Resorthoppa and what are the costs? How do I process my Resorthoppa refund?
You can cancel or modify your booking by going to ‘My Booking’ on the Resorthoppa website. Cancellation fees apply if you have booked with Resorthoppa directly (if you booked through a third party, such as a travel agent, the cancellation fees will be set by them). Cancellations made less than 60 days before the travel date incurs a 10% cancelation fee. Cancellation made between 60 and 15 days prior to the travel date results in a 20% cancellation fee.
If you cancel 14 or less prior to the travel date you will be charged the full booking amount.