Resident Evil 7 gets another demo, available now on the PlayStation Store
Resident Evil 7's second demo, the Twilight Version, is available to all PS4 owners from today.
Back in June, Capcom released its first demo for Resident Evil 7 in a standalone first-person experience known as The Beginning Hour (formerly Kitchen). Its likeness to the PT/Silent Hills teaser caused many to scoff at first, but its many mysteries, puzzles and hidden ghosts eventually hooked players. Before too long, there were entire online communities devoted to unearthing its secrets. Today, obsessed fans can pick up where Beginning Hour left off with a new demo known as Twilight Version.
According to a tweet communicated to Stevivor's Steve Wright, Twilight Version will be available to all PS4 users, not just PS Plus members.
@SWrightAU PSN for all users
— Alex Aniel (@cvxfreak) September 15, 2016
Announced at the Tokyo Game Show, Twilight Version is said to be an "extension" of the Beginning Hour. Hopefully that means we'll finally be able to put that blasted axe to use and find out what on earth the doll's finger does.
In other news, Sydney-siders will finally have the chance to get some hands on time with Resident Evil 7: Biohazard at Insert Coin's Halloween Spooktacular event in October.
- E3 2017 by the numbers: 55% more gameplay on show than E3 2016
- Bungie talks “no recoil on guns on PC” in Destiny 2
- Destiny 2′s Mark Noseworthy on starting “with a real big bang”
- E3 2017 by the numbers: The Age of Exclusivity is coming to an end
- Where to find the best price on Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls in Australia