The Resi Smart Pro Plus Home Loan offers you competitive interest rates to meet your mortgage circumstances
The Smart Pro Plus Home Loan is best suited for large property purchases or investments, as the more you borrow and the larger your deposit, the lower your interest rate may be.
The Smart Pro Plus is a home loan that is available for both owner-occupiers and investors buying residential property. What makes it unique is the way in which the interest rates are assigned based on the loan amount and Loan to Value Ratio (LVR).
|Product Name||Resi Home Loans Smart Pro Plus Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$30,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$385|
|Ongoing Fees||$120 p.a.|
Things to consider about the Resi Smart Pro Plus Home Loan
This home loan is a package home loan, meaning it gives you a lower interest rate in exchange for charging an annual fee. As mentioned above, it also offers a tiered interest rate structure, meaning you could receive a lower or higher rate depending on how much you borrow and what your LVR is.
The Smart Pro Plus is available for those purchasing a home and also those looking to invest. It's a full documentation loan, so you'll have to supply the required range of income and employment evidence.
Features of the Resi Smart Pro Plus Home Loan
There's more to consider when choosing a home loan than the interest rates that are applied. When comparing this loan with others, look closely at the following features:
- Loan to Value Ratio (LVR). The maximum LVR with this home loan is 95% of the value of the property. For buyers who borrow 80% LVR they will not only save on interest, but they may also be able to avoid Lender’s Mortgage Insurance (LMI).
- Loan terms. This is a 30 year variable rate home loan. However, it is possible to make additional repayments to reduce the loan period.
- Repayment frequency. You can make your repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly to better coincide with your wage.
- Interest only and extra repayments are available. You can make interest only repayments up to 10 years with this loan, and can make extra repayments to pay it off sooner at any time.
- Minimum loan amount. The minimum amount you may borrow is $30,000. Keep in mind that with this loan, the less you borrow the more you will pay in interest.
- Maximum loan amount. Resi will consider loans up to $2,000,000 with this product.
- You can bring this loan with you if you move properties. This loan has a loan portability feature which means you can bring it to your new home rather than applying for a new loan.
Fees you can avoid
- Establishment fee. Resi charges no fees for the establishment of this home loan.
Fees you can’t avoid
- Annual fee. There is a $120 charge for this home loan each year.
- Valuation fee. You will be required to pay the $264 charge to assess the value of the secured property.
- Discharge fees. When the loan is discharged you will be charged $295.
- Legal fees. You will be responsible for paying $385 in legal fees to the lender.
Find out what your repayments will be in a few seconds
How to apply for the Resi Smart Pro Plus Home Loan
Resi makes it possible for you to apply for this loan product online. There are two options, a 30-second quick application which requires you to enter in your contact information to speak to a Resi mortgage expert, and a 13 minute full application which will ask for more information, but which will help Resi find you a suitable home loan. Before you begin however, make sure you are able to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Age. Only applicants who are 18 years of age or older will be considered for this loan.
- Credit history. Your credit history should be in good standing.
If you can meet these requirements click the ‘Enquire’ button to proceed to the application. In order to facilitate the process have the following documentation on hand:
- Personal information. This includes your full name, date of birth and contact information. You will also be asked to supply a valid driver’s licence number to help verify your identity.
- Income. An income list should include your gross and net earnings as well as any other steady income you receive. This could be from investments or the collection of rent.
- Assets. When calculating your assets make sure that you are taking into consideration any property you own, vehicles, and your savings and investment accounts.
- Liabilities. Your liabilities will include any outstanding loans you have as well as credit card debts. Have the balance ready along with the monthly repayments and available credit. An overdraft account is also considered a liability that should be included.
Resi estimates that filling out the online application should take about 15 minutes. If you need assistance you always have the option of filling out the application with the help of one of their home loan experts.
When comparing this home loan with others you will need to have knowledge of the amount of money you will be borrowing as well as the amount you have to provide as a down payment. This information will be necessary in order to accurately compare interest rates between different lenders.
Enquire about this home loan