Enjoy flexible repayment options and a competitive variable interest rate with the Resi Essentials Plus Variable Home Loan.
The Resi Essentials Plus Variable Home Loan has been designed to offer maximum flexibility and a competitive variable interest rate to home buyers. With no application fee and flexible repayment options, this product helps you pay off your loan at a pace that suits your budget.
Resi also offers a number of other home loans to suit new home buyers, including the fixed rate Flexi Fix Home Loan, which is packed with features and the Lo Doc loan, which is aimed at the self employed.
Resi is also a multi-award-winning lender, having taken out the ‘Non-Bank Lender of the Year Award’ at the 2012 Australian Lending Awards and being recognised as a finalist in the same category in 2014.
Things to consider about the Resi Essentials Plus Variable Home Loan.
The Essentials Plus Home Loan can be used for an owner-occupier or investment purchase of a residential property and can also be used for refinancing purposes.
It’s available for personal, trust or company use and offers portability and can also be split to take advantage of a fixed rate.
Features of the Resi Essentials Plus Variable Home Loan
- Loan amount. The minimum loan amount available with this product is , while the maximum amount available is .
- Loan term. The maximum loan term available is years.
- Maximum loan to value ratio (LVR). The maximum LVR available with the Resi Essentials Plus Variable Home Loan is . Mortgage insurance will be required with the loan if the LVR is over .
- Repayment options. The Resi Essentials Plus Variable Home Loan offers flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment options. Extra repayments on the variable portion of your loan are allowed, while borrowers are able to repay their loan in full at any time. An interest-only payment period is available up to a limit of 10 years.
- Redraw facilities. If you want access to extra repayments you’ve made, the Resi Essentials Plus Variable Home Loan allows access to a redraw facility via phone and internet banking at no extra cost.
Fees you can avoid
- Establishment fee: .
- Discharge fee: .
- Redraw fees: . There’s no fee for redrawing funds from your loan when you need them.
- Lender’s Mortgage Insurance: Cost varies. This is charged if you borrow more than of the property price, so can be avoided by having a deposit of 20% or greater.
Fees you can’t avoid
- Annual fee: per year. This will be charged annually to cover the ongoing management of your account.
How to apply for the Resi Essentials Plus Variable Home Loan
If the Resi Essentials Plus Variable Home Loan sounds like the right loan for you, click ‘Go to Site’ to find out more. After you click this button you’ll be securely taken to the Resi site, where you’ll have to input in your contact details. A Resi lending expert will then get in touch to help finalise the details of your application.
In order to be eligible for the Essentials Plus Variable Rate Home Loan from Resi you must:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have a good credit rating
- Be a permanent Australian resident or an Australian citizen
Resi will determine how much you are able to borrow based on your current financial status and the likelihood of you being able to manage repayments.
When you reach the application stage, you’ll have to enter in more detailed information about yourself, your income and the loan you want. You’ll need to provide:
- Details of your employment history
- A list of your current assets and liabilities
- Information about the property you intend to purchase
The Resi Essentials Plus Variable Home Loan has a host of flexible features and no application fee, making it a viable option for home buyers, investors and those looking to refinance. Compare a range of home loans at finder.com.au to ensure you end up with the right loan for you and click ‘Go to Site’ to begin the process of owning your new home.