Find a home to rent or find tenants for your investment property on Rent.com.au.
Rent.com.au is a property portal that's completely dedicated to the rental market. It's a platform for renters, landlords and agents to connect with each other and handle property leases.
What property services does Rent.com.au offer?
Rent.com.au is useful for renters, landlords and agents.
- Landlords. You can list your investment property with Rent.com.au. The basic listing is free and lasts for eight weeks.
- Renters. You can search and apply for rental properties on the site, and upload your own renter resume for prospective landlords to review.
- Agents Real estate agents can use the platform too. Rent.com.au can help agents find tenants and manage properties through tools such as RentPay. You can also access rental market data.
How does it work?
Renters looking for a place to live can do everything from searching for suburbs and properties to booking inspections and submitting applications through Rent.com.au.
Basic services for renters are free but Rent.com.au also offers:
- Insurance. Get renters insurance for all of your belongings.
- RentBond. You can borrow your bond costs from Rent.com.au and pay it off with interest over time.
- RentCheck. Show prospective landlords that you're a good tenant by verifying your record and identity.
Investors renting out their properties have a few listing options:
|Basic||You can list a basic property ad for 8 weeks.||Free|
|Professional||Upgrade to a bigger ad for 8 weeks that gets placed toward the top of the search results. Get real-time suburb and pricing data.||$75|
|Premium||Get everything from the professional package plus three rent checks to help you vet potential tenants.||$125|
Prices correct at time of publication but may have changed.
Rent.com.au company profile
- Rent.com.au was established in 2007 and was listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in 2015.
- The company has a large selection of rental property listings from real estate agents and private landlords.
- Rent.com.au's technology is designed to make renting and leasing easier, from organising bonds to checking potential tenants. Their RentConnect service helps you set up all your utilities on the day you move in.
If you're a landlord looking for a way to rent your property out you could approach a real estate agent directly.
With these sites, you can compare real estate agent offers and services and get a better idea of the commission involved.
|Provider||Details||Get in touch|
|OpenAgent||Go to siteMore info|
|Commingle||Enquire nowMore info|
Receive a free property valuation, compare agent commissions and fees and choose the best real estate agent for you with Commingle.
- Save time and money finding the right agent to sell your property.
- Commingle is a free service that can negotiate on your behalf to get the best deal.
- All your details will remain confidential.
Ask an Expert