Rendezvous promo codes and coupons October 2020
Search for special offers and discounts on rooms with these Rendezvous promo codes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Rendezvous promo codes and coupons
Rendezvous' coronavirus (COVID-19) cancellation and changes policy update
As of 26 March 2020, guests who have a booked reservation at a Rendezvous hotel for check-in prior to 31 May 2020 have the option to cancel their reservation or change their arrival date.
Travellers with an existing non-flexible reservation after 31 May 2020 are eligible to postpone to their reservation, as long as the new check-in date is on or before 29 December 2020. The same option applies for guests making new bookings for a check-in date on or before 31 May 2020.
Deals overview for
Bestselling destinations from Rendezvous
Rendezvous Review | Pros and Cons
- Best rate guarantee. Book directly with Rendezvous online for the best rate, guaranteed.
- Special offers. Browse packages and special deals available with your Rendezvous room to get more out of your stay.
- TFE Hotels EClub. The EClub is TFE Hotels’ loyalty program. Sign up to get 10% off your room and lots of other benefits to use across the whole TFE Hotels chain.
- Booking fees apply. A 1.5% booking fee applies to all credit card reservations.
- Limited locations. There are only 10 Rendezvous locations available, so destination choices are limited.
How do I make a booking with Rendezvous?
Using the “Check availability” button at the top right, choose your hotel and enter your trip details to search for a room, and then follow the prompts to confirm. A deposit is not required but you will need to guarantee your reservation with a valid credit or debit card.
What forms of payment does Rendezvous accept?
- American Express
- Diners Club
What is the Rendezvous cancellation policy?
If you reserved your booking online, and did not pay, the cancellation must be made by 2pm the day before the arrival. Cancellations made after this time will incur a cancellation fee. Failure to arrive (no shows) will also incur a cancellation fee equal to the first night of your reservation.
Ask an Expert