Relax and unwind with flights to the Maldives from $481 return
Scoot has the seats on sale to set your holiday plans in motion asap.
Whether you're a holidaymaker or a honeymooner, you'll swoon over these super low fares to the dreamy Maldives. They're all thanks to budget airline Scoot, which will take you to paradise for under $500 return from many major Australian cities.
Prices start at $481 return when flying out of Perth, but flights from other Aussie cities aren't too shabby either. Fares from the Gold Coast start from $523 return, and flights from Melbourne or Sydney take off for $543 return.
Travel dates range from October to November this year, which are just outside of peak season AND include dates during the dry season. Veer away from travelling too early in October to increase your chances of sunny days and clear skies.
While these aren't the cheapest flights to the Maldives we've seen with Scoot, they do come quite close. We consider staying around that beautiful $500 return mark to be bargain territory for a destination this ideal.
Fares are on sale until sold out. Prices are base fares only and don't include extras like checked baggage, in-flight meals or entertainment.
Start your journey now by searching your preferred dates below.
Search for flights to the Maldives
- Virgin Australia’s sale is flying you across the country from $69
- This Jetstar sale gets you to the Northern Territory from $107
- The latest Jetstar sale has you scoring a $75 domestic bargain
- Europe 2021 anyone? This Qatar Airways sale has dropped global fares from $1,159
- Jetstar slashes prices from $89 on Gold Coast to Hobart route