Shop for luxury products without the high price tag, plus Reebonz discount codes help to make them even more affordable.
Offering a range of high-end handbags, accessories, watches, jewellery and shoes, Reebonz boasts a selection of quality products by brand names including Cartier, Fendi, Givenchy, Longchamp, Michael Kors and Miu Miu.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for Reebonz right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
How do I use my Reebonz discount code?
How do I use my Reebonz discount code?
Using your Reebonz discount code is simple. Just follow these steps:
1. After browsing the site and adding your items to the cart, access your items by clicking on the shopping cart icon at the top right corner of the screen.
2. Once on the order summary page, click “Checkout”
3. You’ll then be prompted to enter your discount code. The screen will look something like this:
4. Copy and paste your discount code into the Discounts field, then hit ‘Calculate Discount’ to see how much you’ve saved (and to apply your code).
5. Complete your order by filling in your shipping and payment information.
What can I buy from Reebonz?
Reebonz Bags - From casual totes to formal clutches, you’ll find all sorts of bags from brands like Balenciaga, Givenchy, Louis Vuitton, Longchamp and Michael Kors.
Reebonz Accessories - Check out the range of silk scarves from Hermes, wallets from Miu Miu, earrings from Chanel and more in the accessories department.
Reebonz Watches - Style your wrist with quality watches from Omega, Cartier, Longines and Tag Heuer. There’s everything from diamond-encrusted timepieces to simple, leather-strapped watches.
Reebonz Jewellery - Whether you’re after gold, silver, platinum or bronze, here you can shop for the perfect piece for you at discounted pieces from designers like Cartier, Bulgari and Tiffany.
Reebonz Shoes - Search for fancy footwear offers from some of your favourite designers. Options include Prada flats, Christian Louboutin heels plus styles from Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Jimmy Choo and Fendi.
Reebonz Review | Pros and Cons
- Reebonz offers lots of options by high-end designers at discounted prices.
- Offers the option to purchase pre-owned items for greater savings.
- There’s also a referral system where if you refer someone you know, you can earn credit for 5% of their purchase toward your next order.
- Reebonz Rewards, Reebonz Solitaire and Reebonz Black offer options for loyal shoppers to receive credits toward future purchases.
- There’s the option to sell your items, too.
- They specialise in high-end items, so if you’re looking for something low- to mid-range, you may be out of luck.
- You need to sign up to shop in order to make purchases or sell your old brand name items.
- Customer service representatives are only available from 9am until 5pm Monday to Friday AEST, so if you’re shopping outside of those hours, you won’t be able to call Reebonz for help.
Are Reebonz products genuine?
While knock-off handbags, jewellery and accessories are all over the Internet these days, Reebonz guarantees all products sold through them are 100% authentic. A team of trained artisans, gemologists and watch specialists ensure all pre-owned items are genuine.
How can I get Reebonz free shipping?
Shipping within Australia is free with all orders made on Reebonz’s website.
What forms of payment does Reebonz accept?
- Online bank transfers (Polipay)
- Credit/debit card payment (Visa or MasterCard)
- Online layby (Polipay)
What is the Reebonz returns policy?
Any incorrect or defective items can be returned within seven days for the standard/normal membership and Reebonz Solitaire members (which you can join by invitation only), while Reebonz Black members have 14 days to send their items back. Tags must still be intact and if the item is part of a set, the entire set must be returned.
Intimates, undergarments and beauty product cannot be returned.