Enjoy a competitive variable rate under 4% with no ongoing fees with a Rate Buster Standard Variable Home Loan 80% from Reduce Home Loans
The Rate Buster Standard Variable Home Loan 80% offers a host of attractive features to borrowers, including a competitive interest rate, unlimited internet transactions and no ongoing fees.
If you would prefer the security of a fixed interest rate, Reduce Home Loans has a range of different loans on offer.
Invesment Home Loans
If you are looking for the Rate Buster Home Loan for investors click here.
|Product Name||Reduce Home Loans Rate Buster Standard Variable|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$750,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||90%|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$220|
|Valuation Fee||$250 covers up to $330|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- 100% offset account
- $0 ongoing fees
- $440 application fee
- $0 settlement fee
Who is Reduce Home Loans?Reduce Home Loans is a licensed and regulated finance brokerage that sources home loans from a variety of Australian lenders. Because Reduce Home Loans is an online-only business, it has low overheads and can offer lower rates. And because it can source funding from a variety of Australian lenders, it can offer competitive products to borrowers.
Things to consider about the Reduce Home Loans Rate Buster Standard Variable 80% Loan
The Rate Buster Standard Variable Home Loan 80% is a full doc home loan available for owner occupiers looking to purchase or refinance. The interest rates offered vary depending on the loan-to-value ratio (LVR).
The Rate Buster Standard Variable Home Loan 80% offers a wide range of flexible features, including a redraw facility, repayment flexibility, internet and phone access, and the option to make interest-only repayments.
Features of the Reduce Home Loans Rate Buster Standard Variable Home Loan 80%
- Maximum loan amount. This loan allows you to borrow a maximum amount of $500,000 with the LVR <= 80% and LVR <= 70% products, and a maximum of $750,000 for the offset LVR 85% loan. Both loans have a minimum borrowing amount of $50,000.
- Maximum LVR. The maximum LVR for this loan is 80%.
- Additional repayment flexibility. The Rate Buster Standard Variable Home Loan 80% allows you to choose between a fortnightly or monthly repayment schedule. You can also make unlimited additional repayments without penalty.
- Rate discount. If you have a five-year good payment record you may be eligible for a discount, but you will need to speak a Reduce Home Loans representative.
- Monthly and annual fee. $0. This loan doesn’t charge any ongoing monthly or annual fees.
- Application fee. $440. This fee covers the cost of preparing your loan documents and approving your loan.
- Valuation fee. $264. This covers the lender’s third party expenses when they get the value of your property appraised.
- Settlement fee. $0. This fee is charged upon the setting up of your loan accounts.
- Legal fee. $220. This fee is charged to cover your legal costs.
How to apply for the Rate Buster Standard Variable Home Loan 80%
If the Rate Buster Standard Variable Home Loan 80% sounds ideal for your needs, click the ‘Apply Now’ link to be taken to the Reduce Home Loans website where you can fill out an enquiry form.
This form requires you to provide your name, contact details, postcode and list any questions you may have about borrowing from Reduce Home Loans. Within 1-2 business days of your form being submitted, Reduce Home Loans will be in touch to go through your borrowing requirements.
Eligibility & Required Documentation
To qualify for a loan you will need to be over 18 years of age and also a permanent Australian resident.
During the borrowing process you will also need to provide:
- Proof of identity, which may include items such as your driver’s licence, passport and Medicare card.
- Proof of employment and evidence of your annual income.
- Details of any assets you own.
- Details of any liabilities you have.
- Documents concerning the property purchase, including the contract of sale, certificate of title and transfer of land.